Security and Risk Reviews
Connley Walker provides security and risk reviews in accordance with the Australian Standard for Risk Management AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 and the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
Security and Technology Design
Our design expertise includes physical security measures, CCTV, access control, intruder alarms, Type 1 and 1A alarms, perimeter security, biometrics, weapons detection, IT security, communications, AV systems and architectural design.
Our security management service includes the provision of staff on a full or part time basis to manage an organisation's security needs and the security contractors that they employ. This service often results in lower operational costs to the client.
Our professional project management service ensures that suppliers implement systems in accordance with required designs and to the required quality.This includes physical building works and technology.
These recent project give an indication of our capabilities. For more information, please look at our Portfolio page.
Connley Walker is currently experiencing significant growth. Recently completed and current projects include:
- Development of NSW Justice strategies and standards for Security and Counter Terrorism including Cyber Security.
- Security review of Government House - Victoria.
- Security review of NSW Government Parramatta Justice Centre.
- Design of CCTV upgrade at Sydney's Downing Centre and JMT Courts
- Design of security for Hello Fresh's new Sydney production facility.
- Design of security upgrade for Long Bay Prison in NSW.
- Design of security upgrade for John Morony Prison in NSW.
- Security review of NT Government (all departments).
- Security review of Immigration Detention Centres.
- Security review of Victorian Government Treasury Precinct.
- Security review of NT Schools.
- Security review of NT courts.
- Security review of the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).
- Design of replacement CCTV for Melbourne and Adelaide Commonwealth Law Courts.
- Security review of Ambulance Victoria.
Connley Walker has been selected by the Migration and Refugee Review Tribunals to provide PSPF compliant Security Risk Assessments and Site Security Plans for all of their sites.Learn More →
The Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO) has commenced engaging Connley Walker for the certification of their Type 1 security alarm systems.Learn More →