Security and Risk Reviews
Connley Walker provides security and risk reviews in accordance with the Australian Standard for Risk Management AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 and the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
Security and Technology Design
Our design expertise includes physical security measures, CCTV, access control, intruder alarms, Type 1 and 1A alarms, perimeter security, biometrics, weapons detection, IT security, communications, AV systems and architectural design.
Our security management service includes the provision of staff on a full or part time basis to manage an organisation's security needs and the security contractors that they employ. This service often results in lower operational costs to the client.
Our professional project management service ensures that suppliers implement systems in accordance with required designs and to the required quality.This includes physical building works and technology.
These recent project give an indication of our capabilities. For more information, please look at our Portfolio page.
Connley Walker is currently experiencing significant growth. Recently completed and current projects include:
- Review of security at all Barrister Chambers Limited facilities.
- Review of security at all Yarra City Council facilities.
- Security review of all NT Government (all departments).
- Security review of all Victorian Government Treasury Precinct.
- Security review of NT Schools including schools in remote communities.
- Review of security at all NT courts.
- Design of CCTV system in Fitzroy Street St Kilda for Port Phillip Council.
- Design of Security for St Kilda Football Club's Moorabbin Reserve Redevelopment.
- Design of Security for Citiwide's new premises.
- Security review of the Northern Territory Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
- Security review of the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).
- Design of security for the new Alice Springs Supreme Court development.
- Design of Sydney's new Federal Court tenancy security.
- Review of Victorian State Library access control.
- Review of security at Brisbane's new Lady Cilento Children's Hospital.
- Design of upgraded CCTV for Melbourne Commonwealth Law Courts.
- Security review of Ambulance Victoria.
Connley Walker has been selected by the Migration and Refugee Review Tribunals to provide PSPF compliant Security Risk Assessments and Site Security Plans for all of their sites.Learn More →
The Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO) has commenced engaging Connley Walker for the certification of their Type 1 security alarm systems.Learn More →