Security and Risk Reviews
We provide security and risk reviews in accordance with the Australian Standard for Risk Management AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 and the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF). Our reviews cover all aspects of security including electronic, physical, procedural and cyber security.
Security Strategy and Design
We provide complete independent security solutions from the development of strategies, standards, procedures through to the detailed design of specific security and technology measures. Our expertise includes security staffing strategies, physical security, electronic security, Cyber security, communications, AV systems and architectural design.
Our security management service includes the provision of staff on a full or part time basis to manage an organisation's security needs and the security contractors that they employ. This service often results in lower operational costs to the client.
Our professional project management service ensures that suppliers implement systems in accordance with required designs and to the required quality.This includes physical building works and technology.
These recent projects give an indication of our capabilities. For more information, please look at our Portfolio page.
Connley Walker is currently experiencing significant growth. Recently completed and current projects include:
- Sydney Opera House - Design of security upgrade.
- Design of security for the Wyndham Police Complex.
- Security review of Queensland Courts.
- Design of security upgrade at Vic Government House.
- Design of security upgrades at six NSW prisons.
- Development of Standards and Strategies for Security, Counter Terrorism & Cyber Security measures for the NSW Department of Justice.
- Security review of NT Government (all departments).
- Security review of Immigration Detention Centres.
Connley Walker has been selected by the NSW Department of Justice to develop their strategies and standards for Security and Counter Terrorism including Cyber Security.Learn More →
Connley Walker was engaged to conduct a security review of the whole of the NT Government including all departments.Learn More →